We need bikes for everyday use as it is small you can pass through alleys and narrow roads easily to save time. Obviously, money matters and we just can’t spend 10,000 USD on some ordinary bike. Let’s talk about top 5 brands of motorcycle which are – BMW, Ducati-Monster, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha. Now, as they are top 5 brands we just can’t buy them only by goodwill and reputation in the market. We need to know the differences and what these bikes are good for as well as their respectable price. So what are the differences in these top 5 best motorcycles under 10,000 USD?
- BMW – It is the ultimate multi-diversified motorcycle designed to handle different road conditions. The reason why BMW came up with this idea, as it is the demand for a low cost ADV bike for budget buyers. The G6S0 is a tall bike sporting a G52 CC, water cooled, single cylinder, 4 stroke engine that generates 50 BHP @ 5000 RPM of max power and 60NM @5000 RPM of peak torque. With its 21 inch front and 17 inch rear wheel it can easily take on sloppy and rough terrains. The bike does not have the looks but it does have the desired off-road manners. ABS is standard on all BMW motor cycles which is a great thing. Unfortunately, this motor cycle does not have a fuel gauge. The bike is very comfortable with plenty of leg room. Price – $8670
- Ducati Monster – The Ducati Monster is known for its compact. It is a true beast on the open road sports a 696 CC, L-Twin cylinder, 2 valve per cylinder Desmodromic air cooled engine that puts out 78 BHP @9000 RPM of max power 69 Nm @7750 of peak torque. The engine offers enhanced power, quieter operation and required less maintenance over its predecessor. Each and every component has been cautiously selected to make the bike as light as possible. The brakes are extremely effective. Price – $8795
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 – It has revamped the Ninja 650 in terms of comfort and looks. The bike gets a new double pipe perimeter frame which results in a slimmer outlook. The seat is quite comfortable and the bike is very stable on its mid corner line. It also resists pitching while hard braking. The touring bike sports a 649CC, liquid cooled four strokes, four valve and parallel twin engine that is efficient in the low mid rev range. However, Kawasaki needs to improve the brakes. Overall the bike is good. Price: $7499.
- Suzuki V – storm 650 – The 2012 iteration is a significant improvement its predecessor and comes with a number of cosmetics and technical changes. The overall body is slimmer, both from the front & the rear. The seating position is a little bit higher but Suzuki offers adjustable seat. Its 650 CC V-TWIN offer ample powder (close to 70BHP) with price – $7599
- Yamaha – The Yamaha FZ69 is the youngest of the FZ series. The bike was first launched in 2009 since then it has been one of the most loved sports bike for entry level riders. The bike features 4 stroke, in-line 4 cylinder engine that delivered a smooth liner performance with maximum power output being achieved at 10,000 RPM, while the peak torque kicking in at 9000 RMP with price of $7690.
As we now know the differences between these 5 bikes, we can definitely buy the bikes according to our affordability and preference.